- Description of systems, which consist of very many particles.
- General apprenticeship of energy.
from: Dubbel, Springer publishing company in 1999:
- She deals with the different manifestations of the energy and their change into each other. She provides general laws which form the basis of every energy conversion.
Tasks of the thermodynamics:
- Search for common physical regularities.
- Search for the thermal equilibrium.
- Search for suitable physical dimension (variables of state), which describe the macroscopic characteristics of the subject.
- Search for generally accepted relations between the variables (equations of state, main clauses).
- Search surrounding field is the sum of daily experiences.